- Paint interior and/or exterior of company’s projects.
- General Accountabilities- Prepare areas to be painted by cleaning, or if necessary, scraping, sanding, patching, caulking, and masking of adjacent surfaces prior to painting, papering, texturing, etc.
- Maintain inventory of paint and supplies in accordance with managements instructions.
- Paint areas as instructed by owner, manager, or property manager, utilizing appropriate finishes and applications.
- Follow OSHA/MSDS guidelines with respect to use of hazardous chemicals- familiarize ones self with storage and disposal laws, regulations, codes, etc.
- Thoroughly clean areas, supplies and equipment when project is completed.
- Store remaining paint in proper locations.
- Assist with special maintenance projects as needed.
- Jacey’s Perfect Painting, LLC reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some previous work related experience
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Social perceptiveness
- Time management
- Positive attitude
Application for JPP employment
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org